| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rockhampton, Queensland in June is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with occasional rain. A mere 35.4mm (1.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 10:47 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Rockhampton, Queensland June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rockhampton, Queensland:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 789.9 kms (490.9 miles) N
- Cairns, Australia - 875.4 kms (544 miles) NW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 598.6 kms (372 miles) NW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 703.3 kms (437.1 miles) WNW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NNW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 632.4 kms (393 miles) W
- Longreach, Australia - 632.7 kms (393.2 miles) W
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) SW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 866.1 kms (538.2 miles) SSW