| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rockhampton, Queensland in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 51.4mm (2in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Rockhampton, Queensland April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rockhampton, Queensland:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 789.9 kms (490.9 miles) N
- Cairns, Australia - 875.4 kms (544 miles) NW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 598.6 kms (372 miles) NW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 703.3 kms (437.1 miles) WNW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NNW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 632.4 kms (393 miles) W
- Longreach, Australia - 632.7 kms (393.2 miles) W
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) SW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 866.1 kms (538.2 miles) SSW